Monday, September 20, 2010

New Phase

Ok in my first really long winded blog of explanation I told you I am doing the HCG protocol. Sunday Brian and I sat down and read and re~read the Pounds & Inches book that Dr. Simeons published regarding the protocol. I will be following the protocol as it was written. I am subscribed to a wonderful blog on yahoo and the ladies and men there are very helpful! After reading P&I I do have a better understanding of the protocol! I had lost 26.6 pounds in 37 days and then I feel I built up the immunity to the HCG as described in the book. The book describes Immunity in a few different ways. The ways I experienced Immunity was feeling very hungry and my weight plateaued  several days.  The remedy for this is taking a 3-6 week break. Of course there is a way to do this and if you are interested I would suggest googling Pounds and Inches by Dr. Simeons. I had my last injection of HCG on Sunday and am now in the 72 hour phase of staying on the VLCD (very low calorie diet) days. Wednesday I will be going onto a 1500 cal day plan for 21 days and then start a Round 2 of 40 injections. This may sound like a lot of work and I wont lie.. It is. But How many other things have any of us tried that did not work?? This is something I have been able to stick to with faithfulness. I have not had any cheat days at all!! I am proud that I am succeeding as well as I have been. I will say yes it was hard watching someone eat a piece of cake or a cookie at times. But NOT having that cookie is worth more to me than the cheat of having it and gaining back what I have worked so hard to lose!

5 comments:

  1. it's a nice article with a good choice of topic and words also I read this good for all usThanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
    buy modalert online
    buy modalert 200 mg
    sun modalert 200

    ReplyDelete
  2. The looks really great. Most of these smaller details are usually created employing wide range of heritage knowledge. I would like all of it substantially.
    online armod 150
    buy armodafinil online
    armodafinil buy online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    buy cernos gel online
    buy cernos gel online
    buy cernos gel

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    buy tadalista online
    buy tadalista 60 mg
    tadalista 60 mg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

    buy ovidac hcg 5000
    buy online ovidac
    online ovidac hcg 5000 iu

    ReplyDelete